Tag Archive: 上海各区实体店水磨

Inishowen crash case put back until July – judge urges parties to ‘expedite matters’

first_imgNews Pinterest Pinterest Previous articleFinal route of “Wild Atlantic Way” unveiled by Tourism MinisterNext articleLiam Adams denies confessing in Donegal to abusing his daughter News Highland RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Google+ Facebook Dail to vote later on extending emergency Covid powers Dail hears questions over design, funding and operation of Mica redress scheme WhatsApp Facebook Inishowen crash case put back until July – judge urges parties to ‘expedite matters’center_img Twitter HSE warns of ‘widespread cancellations’ of appointments next week By News Highland – April 23, 2013 Twitter PSNI and Gardai urged to investigate Adams’ claims he sheltered on-the-run suspect in Donegal Man arrested in Derry on suspicion of drugs and criminal property offences released Letterkenny Circuit Court has been told that the trial of a man charged with dangerous driving causing the deaths of eight men in July 2010 is not ready to proceed.Shaun Kelly of Hill Road, Ballymagan, Buncrana, is facing trial in relation to the fatal crash between Clonmany and Buncrana.Mr Kelly was in court today with his mother.RTE reports the Mr Kelly’s  barrister Peter Nolan said they were anxious that the case proceed, but said they had not received full disclosure of documents from the State and their engineers cannot proceed without them.Barrister Patricia McLaughlin said the State was making strenuous efforts to proceed with the case.Judge John O’Hagan said this was a case of grave concern to all involved, the accused and those who have been bereaved.He encouraged all parties involved to expedite matters and adjourned the case until July. WhatsApp Google+ Man arrested on suspicion of drugs and criminal property offences in Derrylast_img read more

Slash Shares Update On New Guns N’ Roses Album, Fall Tour Plans

first_imgMembers of Guns N’ Roses continue to provide subtle hints on the famous rock band’s first new studio album featuring guitarist Slash and bassist Duff McKagan since 1993’s “The Spaghetti Incident?”. The latest update related to the band’s progress on writing and recording new music comes from Slash, who shared some vague but encouraging details on what he and the GnR fellas have planned.Related: Axl Rose Teams With ‘Looney Tunes’ For First New Single In Years, ‘Rock The Rock’ Earlier this week, the lauded guitarist appeared on the “Meltdown” podcast operated by Detroit radio station WRIF, where he briefly addressed the status of the new material.“We hadn’t really done anything yet,” Slash said on the program. “I don’t like to say anything. You know how people use it to promote shit and lie through their teeth? So I just wanted to be honest about it, and so there was really no telling what we were gonna do at that point …. I do know that we are gonna do this run [of fall shows], and we’ve already started working on stuff. So, there you go.”Rumors of new material featuring 3/5 of the band’s beloved Appetite For Destruction-era lineup have been circulating amongst the rock community since Slash, Axl Rose, and Duff put their bad history behind them for their hugely successful Not In This Lifetime… Tour beginning back in spring 2016.More recently, Slash released his latest solo album with Living The Dream, featuring his backing band Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators. Slash and the band will be on tour throughout the summer beginning on July 15th in San Francisco and continuing until August 13th. Guns N’ Roses also began sharing their 2019 tour plans with scheduled appearances at festivals including both weekends of this year’s ACL Fest, Louder Than Life Festival, and Exit 111 Fest.Head to the band’s website for tour dates and ticket info.[H/T Consequence of Sound]last_img read more